Saturday, September 02, 2006

What Happens in Vegas…

Supposedly stays in Vegas. However, that would be a shame. I don’t mind letting everyone I know about how much fun I had. There’s something to be said about the destination, but I have no doubt that my traveling companion had a lot to do with it. I don’t think there was a day that went by in Vegas that didn’t come with me laughing so hard that I was crying. I also can’t say enough good things about all the people we met. Such a welcoming and friendly bunch of folks. While the rooms at Treasure Island were really nice [I swear the bathtubs are small pools], it’s actually the staff [housecleaning in particular] that will have me coming back. Them and those perfect drinks. *laughs*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic time! YAY!