Sunday, October 22, 2006

Crusts and Spam

My youngest son has an aversion to crusts. He won't eat the crust on bread or toast. Lots of kids don't; they'll ask a parent to trim off the crusts. My youngest son, however, has taken this dislike of crusts to a bizzare extreme. The other day I made some pizza bagels. Cut a bagel in half, spread pizza sauce on it, smother in cheese and then bake. Below is a picture of my son's plate after he had finished eating.

So just how does one determine what the "crust" is on a bagel half? Isn't it all crust?



On a different topic, have you ever received that nonsense spam? When you open it up there is some weird and strange message/story in there? Incomplete sentences and general linguistic oddities? Normally, folks would just trash that kind of stuff. Well, someone has decided to take those spam messages and turn them into works of art. Check out "Spamland#1" on YouTube. This is the best use of spam that I have ever seen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My daughter does that too with bagels if I get them too "crunchy" in the toaster. Kids!